Erectile Dysfunction is a serious problem that affects almost 30 million people in the United States alone. A man suffering from erectile dysfunction cannot get an erection even with lots of sexual stimulation. This poses a serious threat to the overall sexual health of a person. As a result, a person with ED has to undergo a lot of embarrassment and emotional stress.
However, erectile dysfunction is not something that cannot be cured. There are herbal and allopathic treatments that are available for use. Here, we take a look at some of the techniques that you can use to get rid of erectile dysfunction.
Broadly speaking, we can classify the treatment procedures into two categories. One class of treatment relies on the use of drugs and other supplements that can help cure ED. These drugs provide quick and short term results. The other class of treatment involves lifestyle changes and though they take some time to act, their effects last much longer than the drugs.
Let’s look at the first type of treatment. There are numerous over the counter drugs that are available for ED. However, not all of them are effective. Many of them have harmful side effects. In this article, we are going to look at the constituents that an effective drug for curing Erectile Dysfunction must contain.
An effective drug to combat ED must contain at least one of the following ingredients:
1. Sildenafil Citrate
2. Microcrystalline Cellulose
3. Titanium Dioxide
And lot’s more. The complete list is exhaustive but these are the most common ingredients. Of course, taking these drugs have their own side effects like nausea, dizziness, vomiting, headaches etc.
The other class of treatment involves some major lifestyle changes that can help cure ED. These have a long term effect. The only side effect of this treatment is that you will become healthier and more active.
1. Exercising is one of the best ways to cure ED. Regular exercise helps to increase the blood flow which is the key to a strong erection. Therefore, regular exercise can go a long way in curing ED.
2. Eating a balanced diet is equally important. A balanced diet of plants and meat provides you with all the required vitamins and minerals that are useful for curing ED.
3. Quit Smoking! Smoking induces a lot of chemicals in your body that are very harmful. One research has found that smoking can also lead to ED. Therefore, it is advisable to quit smoking in order to cure ED.
4. Alcohol is another factor that can cause ED. Therefore, you must limit the amount of alcohol that you consume in a day.
Erectile Dysfunction is not a disease. There is nothing to be ashamed about it. Therefore, never hesitate to contact your doctor about your sexual problems as he is the only one who can provide a permanent cure for your problems.